Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a friend that i'd, Mr J!

yesterday i called J, finally he has answer my call. and i asked him to return me the balance. and he said he hasn't enough money with him. WTF? he told me, he still have money with him during last monday. i call him more than 20times! and he never answer my call, i text him, ( please call me back each you receive this message) but he never call me back. Fine, then i asked him, how can i find you if you kept dont answer my call and didn't call me back. he said ( dai lou, my handphone had ran out of credit) and i asked, why dont you use your friend's handphone to call me or text me, like this i can find you. He said( diu, you can straight away come my house geh ma)
. i was around his house when he said that, and i told him, im just nearby your house, where are you now. he said (im in Jusco right now). he asked me straight away go his house find him, and that time he was in jusco.



I fed up with him! actually the money was the Yoyo bus ticket money, RM87 and he keep delay return me. RM87 not that much for him. and he couldn't return me!


He asked me to show him the ticket receipt. WTF? from the 1st day i asked him to pay me RM87 was in July, and now December already! 1sen he also cant return!
and im not going to ask him to return me the money, cause the ticket receipt have been threw into the rubbish bin when we finished our trip.


what a clever guy! actually have more what he said to make me become furious and mad during im driving to have supper with Fei Bri in Salam last night!

RM87, just treat him as the hell bank note when he go to hell la.